Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Friday, July 18, 2008

Things that I Love

I Love going to the Temple, where ever I am. The Temple brings me peace. I love the gospel with all my heart. 



I love being out in Nature. This is Zion's and it's beauty is magnificent.










Making fun outfits is something I love to do. And I hope to still be doing it. My little bumble-bees aren't they cute??







Hey, who doesn't love eating Chocolate? I know I do, Especially at The Chocolate Factory. Yumm!!!










This is Me and Hillary Weeks. I went to Time Out for Women with mom. It was fun.


                                                                                                                                                                    






I just Love to get all muddy, don't you?? I was at Glen Ivy with my sister-in-law, we were celebrating her mom's birthday. It is so cool there, I just love it. 







I do love to go to the beach, it's a blast. I really enjoy hearing the waves as they crash beside me.









I absoulutly LOVE having FUN with my husband. He is the GREATEST!!! This is when we went to Cabo, Mexico. Fun trip!!!











Horse back Riding is one thing I will always love. Each time I gallop on a Horse, it's like I have wings and can fly,soar above everything. It is such a wonderful feeling.

4 comments:

Williams Forever said...

Oh man!! I just published this and it looked so good. I had the typing by the photos but when I published it, it messed up a little bit. Oh well I guess it will have to do. =)

Joi Montrief said...

Hey sweetie...I think it's still awesome. You can go back in and edit your post...just center everything and it will fix the problem. I love a lot of those things about you! Hey, I have that picture of Natalie on my desk right in front of me...she's so cute - just like you!!!

Erin said...

Looks like you always seem to have tons of fun. Love all the pictures. You have such a beautiful smile, it's contagous. I can't help but smile too. I am sure that you love a lot more things but there is not enough room for them all.
XOXO-Erin

Cazier Craziness said...

What great pictures!! That's one thing I remember about you when you were little, that you love horses and animals. No wonder your kids are so cute, they have a cute Mom!