Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Matthew's Blessing



Sunday July 6, 2008
Matthew was Blessed this day 
and what a wonderful blessing it was.  
I just love the gospel and I am so Thankful for the blessings
that Heavenly Father gives to me and my Family. 
Baby Matthew is 3 weeks old.
Matthew is wearing Daniel's blessing outfit, made from my 
wedding dress material(extra fabric of course)
It is very special, because Grandma Campbell made it, 
and two of Our son's have worn it. 
That blanket Matthew is sleeping on is very special too,
Great Grandma McLaws made it and it is so beautiful. 
I am so Thankful for Family!!! 
And all of there Talent's that they share. 

3 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

Heather~
That is so amazing I wish I could have been there to see it. The blanket is beautiful and so special! Did she make you one for Dewey and Natty too? Keep them forever and ever! That is awesome that you used the same blessing outfit for both of the boys! I hope you write in your journal about your experiences.

Love you!!! Kiss the babies for me!

Erin said...

Grandma and Grandpa are so thoughtful! We are so blessed to have wonderful caring people that love us. Matty is so cute. I wish I could have been there. Next time, I guess.
XOXO-Erin

Cazier Craziness said...

What a sweet little boy! What a great idea to make the blessing outfits out of your extra wedding dress material. I hope you guys had a great day!