Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Monday, July 7, 2008

Our Children's Names

Daniel Edward Williams IV~
We named Daniel after Danny and his father and his father...Yup our little guy is the fourth. And we Love Him. I can always remember that He is the fourth because He had an IV in his arm when He was born(Because he had a low white blood cell count)Poor little guy. I also felt very inspired that that should be His name. I do have to admit it~I didn't know if it was the right decision to name Him this, Only because I was concerned about His Future Brothers being Jealous that He got to be named after Daddy. But as I said I was inspired that this is His name. So no worries.

Natale Ann Williams~
Well, I just Loved this name. And it really fits her personality. I am pretty sure that on both sides of our family, there is Natalie's middle name Ann. So it's in the family too.
And we also felt inspired to name her this. I just remembered that... with Her we didn't find out what she was, so we didn't plan or decide on any boy names . lucky huh??

Matthew Ryan Williams~
You know We had a hard time with His name. I wanted all of Our kids names to flow when you say them, so it was tough to choose a name for Our son this time. Danny liked Byron and I like Tyler. But those names just didn't feel right. so we went to the Temple and Prayed about it but nothing came. so we went home and made a list of names that we both liked, and Matthew was one of them. We thought and thought and thought. I have always liked the name Matthew, so we decided on it, but now we had trouble deciding on His middle name. But eventually we chose Ryan. And I liked how it flowed when you say it. Matthew got blessed yesterday and so for sure it is His name..he he

Our precious children, that come to us from Heavenly Father's presence are so wonderful to us. It is truly amazing when so young and helpless this adorable little infant loves you without measure. I am so thankful to be able to be a parent on this earth and look forward to our future children. I am also so very Thankful for such a wonderful husband who always helps me, I am Thankful for His Priesthood that He holds for Our Family.
I LOVE MY FAMILY FOREVER AND EVER!!!

1 comment:

Joi Montrief said...

Heather~

I seem to rememeber some different stories about the kid's names. hehe But, I'll keep it my little secret.

Miss you~