Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Saturday, July 12, 2008

He's FOUR with a ROAR!!

Here's the CakeThis idea was totally a last minute one. I am surprised it turned out, you are 
supposed to put dry ice in the middle to make the volcano smokey'.
I enjoy decorating cakes, it's Fun. 


Too excited!
Right when the presents arrived, Daniel just couldn't wait so He started 
to open His presents. I told Him He couldn't and He got upset at me. 


Make a Wish...

A young Tiger Woods?
We gave Daniel some Golf clubs for His birthday. He just Love's
them. Now He can play Golf with with Daddy. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL
There he is looking for the Dinosaurs... Oh where could they be??
We played the game, Dino toss. It was Fun!!
You know  it is really tough to plan birthday party's. You get stressed out that no-one  will come, or if you planed it at the right time, or if you have enough food. But everything turns out and I think that the Lord humbles us all. 
We had a fun time. 
I am Glad that I have three wonderful children, and I love to plan 
there party's and make them things. 

6 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

Hey there...it looks like he had a wonderful time and that everything turned out. I wish I could have been there...for some reason I thought it was next weekend. I will have to come out & spend some time with my little guy and give him his present. I'll call him today and wish him a happy birthday on his actual birthday! hehe

Erin said...

Sounds like you had a great time. It also sounds like you didn't have anyone there!? Daniel looks happy in the pictures though. Happy Birthday Daniel! The cake looks so good...great job, you creative mom.
XOXO-Erin

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!! That is a fabulous cake! Great job Heather!! You need to give me some of your cake making tips!

Cazier Craziness said...

Great looking cake Heather!! What a cute little guy you have there!

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

You did an awesome job! Especially with having a newborn!

Kurt+Amy said...

WOW you've got some amazing talent!! That cake is so cute and incredible! Hats off to the chef!♥