Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Crayon project

First you get lots of Crayons...
Then you peel and shred them 
on a cheese greater...
"Be sure to Smile, This is Fun you know!"
Ok here comes the real Fun.
Now you take some of the colors and
make a fun design on a folded piece of paper, then you
take a hot iron and cover it with a thicker
piece of paper and you heat it up real good. 
And PRESTO! It's Magic.
You now have your very own Ink blot.
One of these is suppose to be a rocket ship... 
Can't you tell?
Natalie and Daniel had Fun doing this project.
I sagest doing this, it is a lot of Fun and keeps the kiddies
occupied for a while.
As a full time Mother, 
It is some times really hard to think of fun stuff to do,
but we hang in there. And for the days that we
do fun stuff , I will always Remember.

Cherish the Days!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Wow...great job mommy Heather. You are so creative...I can't wait to do fun projects like that with my kids. I know they will remember all the wonderful things you do with them, when they grow up. It's the memories that last.
XOXO-Erin

Anonymous said...

That looks really time consuming and messy but lots of fun none the less. You are very creative! Can I send my kids to your house on vacation?:-)

Kurt+Amy said...

I finally found your blog...YAY!!! It's so cute, I love all your pics!! You're so talented! All your little projects...you go girl! Maybe I should sign up for lessons on all of the above....lol! ♥ ya

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

What cuties!!!! I love your family:) Heather....!those seriously were the best muffins I've ever had!!!! I must have the recipe!! Hope to see you soon:)