Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Monday, August 24, 2009

Friendship never dies!


My best friend Apryl Harris came over yesterday to visit me. Me and Her go way back, like we met in 6th grade and were friends ever since that.
As some of you know... Apryl and I grew up in good ol' St. george Utah, Then my family moved to California in 2000. And I left all my friends and My senior year of High school, Which was a bummer but what can you do. So I was living in Cali. When Apryl was still in utah, Then I think Apryl moved to Cali. in 2002. I was so excited that She was closer to me.
Today we are still close friends, But I admit it... We need to hang out more, But as a mother of three (under the age of 5) makes it a little more harder to find the time to Hang out with Friends and Family. But I am going to try my best. She is so cool, she is my Hairstylist. She cuts and colors my hair, and She is really good at it. So if you ever need your hair done then you should see Her!! Well... It was so great to see Her!


2 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

Cute pictures! That's good that you guys are still so close. =o)

Erin said...

That's great. Not a lot of people stay in touch after that long.