Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Daniel's First Day of School!!!






He was so cute, and not even worried about it. There were so many kids lined up to go. My little Daniel is growing up too fast. I was a little-bit worried, but I didn't cry. I am just super excited for Him and I know he will like it. This is a Wild journey having kids and watching them grow up and teaching them. When we picked Him up from school, Danny, Natalie, Matthew, and I were waiting out side of the fence for Him until his teacher knows that we are here for him. But when He saw us He was a little emotional and his eyes were watering from excitement to see us. We handed him some balloons and a giant card, saying we love you and congrats, etc. Then we went for a frozen yogurt at yogurt-biz, and talked about his day. He just loved it.
Thankfully!! This is all too weird for me. I almost can't believe that Daniel is in school....

3 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

OMYGOODNESS. I wish I could have seen it too. I can't believe my little Dewey is that big! He looks so cute in his little school outfit and backpack. WOW! I am amazed. What a great greeting you guys gave him when you picked him up. That's perfect. I love it! I can't wait to see him and ask him all about it!!!

Pattersons said...

wow! so glad it went well and what a fun thing to do afterwards...i think i'll steal that idea and do it with sila! thanks guys-way to go daniel!!!

Erin said...

I can't wait for Cheryl to start going to school. Such a cool kid not even worried about it. You have a really good boy.