Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

To Make or Not To Make......




I was really craving some Yummy Chocolate mouth watering Cookies...So I decided to make some.
Since I know how and I like to make them. I got all of the ingredients out and I start making the cookie dough. But to my SURPRISE after I had already started to put the flour in( which is like the LAST ingredient) I noticed little black things in the flour. YUP!!!! You guessed it...BUGS. EEECK!!!
I was so upset, and sad. But I really wanted cookies. I had no other flour besides, Wheat. And I have never made cookies with wheat flour, and I thought?? ?was it possible? would they ok?
I was a little nervous, but I started to make another batch, and I finished the batch, tried the cookie dough and well, it tasted ok. not great but still. I put the first two batches in the oven, set the timer and went to change the laundry. I got so busy that I had forgotten about the cookies. supposed
So then I thought....Am I not to make these or have them???
Finally they turned out and they taste good Plus there Bug Free. Better cooked then as dough. Well that was my little experience today.
And all in the sake of a silly craving.

2 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

You are too funny. They look good tho! I would have eaten the ones with the bugs. More protein. LOL J/K

Pattersons said...

they look delicious!