Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Projects I made

This was super easy to make. All you do is get some
fabric that you like and some thin batting. It's kind of like putting
a blanket together.
I plan to use this for my daughter Natalie for when She
is restless at church, if you know what I mean.
I plan to make one for Daniel, but I haven't found the right fabric yet.

Then, you just sew it all together and Vola' .
You now have yourself a wonderful activity for your children
to do. If you want more info on how it made just let me know.

This is so fun and more easy then the Activity book.
All you have to do is get a piece of wood. Now I don't know
how big it is suppose to be, I just grabbed what was laying around
in my garage. I didn't even sand it. In fact the piece
of wood that I used was really yucky, I would have
liked to buy a new one.
You can decide if you want to paint it.
I didn't, to save even more time. Either way it will look Great!!
So.. Then you get fun, cute, fancy, any kind of scrapbook
paper. And you simply just cut circles out of the paper. One
big circle, one small. Glue the paper together with a glue stick.
Add letter stickers if you fancy it.
Then you get your awesome hot glue gun and some rad
clothes pins and hot glue it all together. After that you
now can admire your good work. And it does not half to be
perfect..... Trust me if it's for your kids, they'll just love it.
All in all... THis project took me 30 minutes. And it was fun and
now it is totally cool. My kids love them and now
Daniel has a place to put his cute things He brings home
from school.
My mom gave me the idea to do this project. Thank you mom!!
By the way... Daniel is liking school and some times having a
hard day. But you can't expect perfect children in one day.
Let me know if you what you think.

3 comments:

Pattersons said...

LOVE IT!!! thanks for the great ideas heather:)

Erin said...

You are so creative. Thanks for the tutorial. Now I need to make some for Cheryl.
XOXO

Joi Montrief said...

They worked out great. Good job. I wanna make one for my baby too. But I've got some time still. I guess it would help if I knew what I'm actually having. Boy or Girl. Hmmm...hehe
Love ya!!!