Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Matthew's first Christmas 
Isn't he cute??
This year he is going to play baby Jesus in our Family
Nativity. Should be fun, Daniel will be Joeseph, and of course
sweet little Natalie will be our Mary. Danny will read the story. 
Hopefully it goes well...

Sick for Christmas... 
I have never been sick for christmas
before... this year is a first. I must have had some bad
food or something.... but I am feeling better. I just hope 
no-one else gets sick. Matthew was sick with me too, 
he couldn't keep his milk down, he too is doing much, much better. 

Merry Christmas to all. 

2 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

That's no fun that you are sick. Sorry about that. I hope you feel better by the time it's Christmas. Have a wonderful night sweetie!

Love Joi

Cazier Craziness said...

I hope you are feeling better by now! I love kids in a Nativity! I hope you guys had a great Christmas!!