Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Holidays!

This Holiday season is wonderful!
Today is Dad's 51st birthday and he still looks young. we are going over to his house tonight to celebrate. 
well, so far we are mostly done with our christmas shopping. 
Sorry I haven't been updating my blog. Trying to keep the kids busy, and I need to upload more photos. Well, Merry Christmas. 
And don't forget Christ is Christmas. 

2 comments:

Pattersons said...

i love this season too! i hope you have a super merry christmas with your family and many more blessings for the coming year:)

Erin said...

I haven't even started shopping for Christmas. That's good your almost done. At least I got Christmas cards out already. I am just hoping for a beautiful baby this year. I love this time of year...and to remember Christ.
XOXO-Erin