Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Real Fast Project...


....Completed!


I was in major need of a car seat tent or cover of some sort. So...with out thinking I quickly decided to make one up. I kind of knew how to do it and had an idea. So...Vivian was over the other day for a last minute baby shower that my ward threw for me. (which was super nice, considering that I am due in a couple of days) and we were looking at some of my fabric and I was getting inspired to create something cute.
Any-who...I made this car seat tent today. And I love it!! It turned out so good, and its reversible...cute huh.

Well now our little Adam will be covered in style.
Still awaiting for his arrival...
But hopefully it will be very soon.


3 comments:

Vivian Campbell said...

COOL! It's looks great!

Pattersons said...

you're so talented heather! looks way cute:)

Wynter said...

So cute. I am not talented enough to make one... I had to buy a few.. and now need a couple more for a boy. Congrats on the new baby, hope everything went well!