Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Sunday, March 6, 2011

1-2-3-4 Pregnancy!!!


Pregnancies through-out the years....


Here is pregnancy #1
carrying Daniel *04

Here is Pregnancy #2
carrying Natalie *06

Here is Pregnancy #3
carrying Matthew *08
(Which I am trying to hide my big belly)

Here is Pregnancy #4
carrying Adam *11
(going to add a new/current pic soon)


With all of these pictures I am in different weeks of Pregnancy, but I thought it would be fun to see me with each baby. I am so glad to be a mother and to be able to carry such blessings from above. Being a mother is a wonderful blessing. And I am so thankful.


3 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

You look good :) Can't wait to see your little guy. Miss you guys.

Pattersons said...

you're absolutey right! these babies are indeed blessings from heaven:) and we're so happy for your growing family! p.s. love the name adam:)

Joi Montrief said...

Awe...how cute! You better hurry and post a current pic of you carrying this one cuz he might pop out any minute right? hehe Miss you and hope you are taking care of yourself!