Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Monday, June 15, 2009

Polywog Adventures and more

Down by our house there is a river. And I took the kids to go catch some polywogs. It was kind of hard to go by myself, but I really wanted to go. So we did!!! We had to cross a busy street , then we had to hike down to get to the river into the thicket of trees. When we got there it was so peaceful and relaxing to me, I enjoyed it. The kids had lots of fun too. they really liked being out into the wilderness, exploring and having fun. Matthew just hung out in the stroller, He is such a good baby. I just love teaching my kids and having wonderful and unforgettable experiences.








2 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

Look at those kiddies...how cute!

Erin said...

I remember getting poly wogs with you sister sue and now you are doing it with your kids. WOW.
XOXO-Erin