Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Make a Wish Beautiful!!

Happy 3rd Birthday to You!!!!
We recently celebrated Natalie's birthday. she is such a funny girl!!
It was just a family birthday this time, which I don't usually do, but it was fun.
We had lunch together and I made homemade burritos, Yum! well, I also made a homemade pinata a Strawberry pinata, to go along with the theme, which was strawberry shortcake. Fun, Fun, Fun!!
I just can't believe that our daughter is growing up so fast. I remeber when she was so little and her hair as black as night. I love her so much. I am thankful for all that I have!!!











2 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

How fun...I am so glad we got to be there. I love that little girl I tell ya (attitude and all). hehe

Pattersons said...

heather! that strawberry pinata is the cutest! you are so talented:) glad she had a fun party-miss you guys.