Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Sunday, September 21, 2008

So many Baby's, So little time...


Can you guess which one is the oldest??

Any clue yet?, Well ok I'll tell ya....

This is Siona's Beautiful Girl
She is the Oldest, She is 6 months old

This is Tiffany's handsome Guy
He is 4 months old and he is the biggest, and so darn cute!!

This is my little man and he is the youngest,
But not the smallest (he is losing his hair though)
He is 3 months oldwant 


Kids aren't they Fun. They sure do grow up fast!!!

4 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

How completely ADORABLE. Mattman's getting big. How cute!

Erin said...

I love the video of the kids underwater....how fun! I feel like I am there with you...do some more video's. I love the disappering hair on little Matthew's head. Just remember disapline is not a bad thing...I sure it's hard though, your kids are just so cute. I can't wait to see you all.
XOXO-Erin

echolsfam said...

I love his hair. Your kids are soo cute. I can't wait to meet Natalie and Matthew.

Joi Montrief said...

Heather...I can help you change your site stuff...just give me a call k?

Love you!