Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun at the Park

Me and my little munchkins

Siona and her Beautiful Angels

Tiffany and her Handsome Boys

My kids are such a hand-ful, if you ever watch them then you'll know.
We sure do Love them.

Sorry -Forgot to write about that last blog.

We went with our friends, Siona and Tiffany to a park in Redlands and there were lots of ducks there. It was lots of fun, Except that my kids weren't listening to me. They kept running  away from me, so I had  to lock'em in there stroller. But we did have fun!!

3 comments:

echolsfam said...

I bet our kids would get along really well. I only have two and 1 is only walking and they are a handful as well. I wish we lived closer. I miss you guys.

My Full Time Everyday Life said...

Heather! Your Family is Beautiful!!! I can't believe how grown up your kids are!

Shannon said...

Your kids are getting so big! And they are so cute!!!