Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Friday, June 27, 2008

STRANGER DANGER



Wednesday I was going to the bathroom and called for Daniel, but He didn't come, so  I finished in the bathroom and I heard Daniel Talking to someone so I looked downstairs and sure enough there He was Talking with two Lady's (Luckly I knew them, they were from our church/ward)
But still, I couldn't believe that He had opened the door, I didn't even here the doorbell ring. I was so shocked and scared, I had a little talk with Daniel and this coming Family Home Evening we are going to be discussing Stranger Danger. 

I am just Glad and so very Thankful that the Lord watches over me and my Family. 

2 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

Wow sweetie! Was your door locked? Yikes! I bet you were scared.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

Cazier Craziness said...

That is so scary. There have been many lectures in my house about not opening the door when Mommy is in the shower or bathroom. It's their house so they feel safe, but you just never know.