Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fresh from Heaven

This is our newest little Angel. He was just born in this picture, He is so fresh. That is Daddy's hand, His ring is on the wrong finger(only because it's a little too big) Anyway...
We are so lucky to be parents, and hopefully we can stand tall and stay strong in the gospel, in such a hard time to raise kids. But it is a good time to raise kids also, because it is the last days and the Lord will return to the earth once more. And that will be Glorious and Spectacular!!!
Matthew Ryan is so cuddly and cute. I just love the smell of newborns, there like puppy's so soft and too cute. 
Daniel and Natalie are so good with Him, they LOVE Him so much. Daniel is always asking to hold Matthew, it's cute. 
I truly do LOVE being a mom, even though it's hard work. And I know that I couldn't do it without my trusty companion, who is always helping me and is there for me. 
 

2 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

What a sweet little baby! I love that little new baby smell also!!

Anonymous said...

Heather, your kids are beautiful! I love the mini videos you have made. They are so cute!