Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fireman's Birthday

Daniel With his cake
Grandma and Grandpa with Daniel

Blowing out the candles.
Daniel in his new outfit from aunt Janel and Uncle J. He is so handsome and is growing up too fast. He had a really great birthday, we went to the Fire station and looked at the fire trucks and stuff. Also daniel , in the morning he had called 911 to see if the firemen could come with there firetrucks to our house. I couldn't believe it. That was funny.
Well, I know that I am behind and will try to catch up, with my blog.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe how big he is! It seems like yesterday when he was a baby. Love the cake!

Joi Montrief said...

Sorry I couldn't come. Wish we were there too. Looks like you all had fun tho. Tell my little man I love him!