Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Bake Off!!

This was my example cake. I copied it from this picture.
I think that my cake turned out pretty good. It was so much fun to
make. For the first time I made Chocolate fondant and that was cool
to make and yummy.
We also made these chocolate covered cookies. The kids loved to help, and kept on licking there chocolately fingers. Yum!! Those all went fast at the bake off.

I received 2nd place!! Not to shabby!! We all had lots of fun!!

3 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

Oh my goodness! That's amazing Heather. It looks delicious. GREAT JOB!!!

Vivian Campbell said...

that's looks really good heather! good job!!1

Laura and Joseph said...

Wow... beautiful cake! So, did this turn into a cooking blog? With the cake post and lasagna post (plus it's been a long time since I've visited)I wasn't sure. You are quite the talented cake decorator!