Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Friday, January 29, 2010

A Challenge...


The month of January is coming to an end..

We have two more days until February, I have to say...
I am super excited for this month.
So to start off a new month...
I want to challenge all of you to show your love to others!!
And be of good cheer!!
This is the month were I can really show my love to others.
Whether it be by opening the door for others, or giving a sweet smile
to a stranger, I will try my best to show my love. And to all of you out
there, I hope that the power of love will be in your hearts too.

"Love is the motivating principle by which the Lord leads us along the way towards becoming like Him, our perfect example. Our way of life, hour by hour, must be filled with the love of God and love for others."

Henry B. Eyring

2 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

That's sweet Heather. Good Challenge!

Pattersons said...

thanks heather! i'm touched by your challenge this month and i thank you for it!:) happy february heather!