Mommy Messages

Mommy Messages from DW on Vimeo.

/Users/Dan Williams/Downloads/Beckoning Frolic (Text)\.jpg

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Surprise!!!

I had planned a surprise party/get together for my wonderful husband. And He never suspected a thing, well... maybe a little bit but for the most part He was really surprised. Thanks to Christine, she is so awesome, she brought over a homemade dinner and a cake. She is truly wonderful, Thank you. We had a good and enjoyable time. Joi did me and Apryl's nails. Fabulous!! Thank you Joi! Well, Thank you everyone for coming.








2 comments:

Erin said...

I wish I was there. That cake look's good. What kind is it?

The Hardy's said...

Surprise parties are always the best! Thanks again for inviting us over for dinner tonight! It was fun! We will have to get together soon!